We welcome your comments on our articles as long as they are respectful, relevant, and civil in tone. In order to maintain this site as a trusted and useful resource, we reserve the right to remove any post that does not comply with our Comment Policy, or simply is not in keeping with our editorial standards for civility. We may permanently, without notice, ban a commenter who ignores this policy.
We may delete any comment that contains:
- Slander, personal attacks, or abusive, hateful, offensive, or racist language or material.
- Spam or links to spam (Repeated attempts to redirect readers to another website are considered spam.)
- Comments off-topic to the article.
- Intentionally inflammatory rhetoric.
- Links to inappropriate or unrelated content.
- Excessively long URLs
- Personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Blatantly promotional content.
- Reproduced copyrighted articles from other sources. If you would like to include content from other sources, please provide a link within your comment.
When a comment is deleted for violation of these policies, any underlying ‘children’ in the thread of comments are also automatically deleted. When an account is deleted, all past comments are also automatically deleted.
Live Lujo Inc. will delete the account and ban the IP address of any commenter (person) found using multiple aliases under multiple e-mail addresses in a deceptive manner.
Our comment section is provided for readers’ opinions. Live Lujo Inc. does not fact-check the statements posted here, and do not necessarily agree with the opinions.
Disclaimer: Live Lujo, Inc. is not responsible for injury or liability to any reader or commenter resulting from the content posted on the site, or from comments posted by readers, that may be viewed as offensive, misleading, inaccurate, illegal, or otherwise unsuitable.